Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Dim sum 'Shao mai'
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g carrot
Shao mai dough
- 50 g water
- 180 g plain flour
- 1 eggs
- 300 g pork belly, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 15 - 20 g fresh mushrooms (e.g. shiitake, button)
- 5 - 10 g piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into thin slices (optional)
- 270 g raw prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil (30 g, see Tips)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- 1 tsp cornflour
- oil, for greasing
- plain flour, for dusting
- 500 g water
- per 1 piece
- 240 kJ / 57 kcal
- 3 g
- 4 g
- 3 g
- 0.2 g
Chilli mussels with thyme and tomatoes
Cha gio (spring rolls)
Steamed pork buns (baozi)
Asian chicken noodle soup
Sichuan pepper and chilli salt squid
Pizza dough with a trio of toppings
Chilli lime sauce
Master stock chicken
Sweet And Sour Condiment Sauce
Hong Kong-style roast pork belly