Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Duck, apricot and pine nut pastilla
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g onions, cut in halves
- olive oil, for greasing
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp ground cumin, to taste
- ground cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
- 1 ½ - 2 tsp ground coriander, to taste
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 pinch saffron
- 600 g duck breast, skinless, boneless, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 150 g dried apricot, pitted, cut in quarters
- 80 g water
tsp chicken stock paste, homemade
or 1 chicken stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- toasted pine nuts, plus extra for garnish
- 2 lemons, preferably organic, zest and juice
- 4 sheets filo pastry (approx. 48 cm x 25 cm)
- 1 tsp icing sugar
- per 1 portion
- 1997 kJ / 477 kcal
- 37 g
- 37 g
- 18 g
- 8 g
Chocolate Beetroot Cake
Meatballs with white wine mushroom sauce
Dill and feta flatbread
Polenta Mandarin and Almond Cake
Spiced oranges and dates with yoghurt cream
Dahi Wali Macchi (Haddock Baked in Yoghurt)
Kimchi Pancakes (Hestan Cue™) Metric
Peruvian Seabass Salad