Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 75 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only (approx. 2 Tbsp)
- 90 g shallots, halved
- 3 garlic cloves
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 75 g unsalted butter, diced
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 350 g risotto rice
- 30 g brandy
g seafood broth (shellfish stock), boiling
or 1 fish stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled, plus 800 g boiling water
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 200 g lobster tail meat, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 4 fresh chives, chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1911 kJ / 456 kcal
- 15.4 g
- 49 g
- 21.4 g
Broccoli and stilton soup
Crab & Prawn Linguine
Duck with Blackberry Sauce and Celeriac Mash
Porcini and Pancetta Risotto - Risotto con porcini e pancetta
Pea and Lardo Soup
Spinach and Parmesan Soup
Twice-Baked Watercress, Goat's Cheese and Hazelnut Soufflé
1h 10 min
Scallops with Parsnip Purée and Pancetta Crumbs
1h 50 min
Celeriac, Roasted Hazelnut and Truffle Soup
Individual Beef Wellingtons with Red Wine Jus