Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 75 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 3 - 4 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves only (approx. 2 Tbsp)
- 90 g shallots, halved
- 3 garlic cloves
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 200 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 350 g risotto rice
- 30 g brandy
- 800 g seafood broth (shellfish stock), boiling
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 200 g lobster tail meat, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 4 fresh chives, chopped, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 1911 kJ / 456 kcal
- 15.4 g
- 49 g
- 21.4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
Penne with Mussels