Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Socca with Tuna, Olives and Capers
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 120 g chickpea flour
- 250 g water
- 50 g olive oil, plus extra for frying
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 100 g tinned tuna in oil, drained and flaked
- 1 Tbsp pitted black olives
- 1 Tbsp pickled capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 fresh basil leaves, shredded, for garnish
- 1 pinch chilli flakes (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 4753 kJ / 1140 kcal
- 55 g
- 73 g
- 66 g
Carrot and fennel slaw with sprouted buckwheat
Prawn Saganaki with Feta
Spinach, Lemon and Lentil Soup
Courgette Soup with Basil and Cashew
Sumac and Tahini Houmous
Edamame and Spinach Dip
Artichoke And Tofu Dip
Bolivian Rice Pilaf
Persian Frittata (Kuku Sabzi)
Beetroot and Herring Open Sandwich (Smørrebrød)
Sicilian Caponata - Caponata siciliana