Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Mild Thai Green Curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz coconut oil
- 6 ½ oz Thai green curry paste
- 13 ½ oz coconut milk
- 16 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into cubes (1 in.)
- 2 oz fish sauce
- 1 oz palm sugar
- 1 - 2 fresh kaffir lime leaves, to taste
- 6 ½ oz cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 2 ½ oz red bell pepper, cut into slices (⅛ in.)
oz kabocha squash, peeled, diced into pieces (¾ in.)
or 6 oz butternut squash, peeled, diced into pieces (¾ in.)
- 3 ½ oz green peas (fresh or frozen)
- fresh green chili, sliced, to garnish
- cilantro leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2675.7 kJ / 639.5 kcal
- 27.1 g
- 31.5 g
- 42.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 24.9 g
- 5.3 g
- 1470 mg
Chicken Garam Masala
Quick Thai Chicken Curry
Indian Vegetable Curry
Butternut Squash Coconut Curry
Portuguese Fish and Potato Stew
Caprese Stuffed Balsamic-Glazed Chicken
Thai Green Curry Paste
Chunky Beef Stew
Thai Curry Noodles
Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
Indian Chicken Curry
Coq au Vin