Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz coconut oil
- 6 ½ oz Thai green curry paste
- 13 ½ oz coconut milk
- 16 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into 1 in. cubes
- 2 oz fish sauce
- 1 oz palm sugar
- 1 - 2 fresh kaffir lime leaves, to taste
- 6 ½ oz cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 2 ½ oz red bell pepper, cut into ⅛ in. slices
- 6 oz kabocha squash, peeled, diced into ¾ in. pieces
- 3 ½ oz green peas (fresh or frozen)
- fresh green chili, sliced, to garnish
- cilantro leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2812 kJ / 672 kcal
- 40 g
- 32 g
- 44 g
- 101 mg
- 8 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant