Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sausage and Lentil Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 3 ½ oz carrots, sliced (approx. 1 in.)
- 3 ½ oz celery, sliced (approx. 1 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz olive oil
- 8 oz spicy Italian sausage, casing removed, sliced (approx. 1 in.)
- 14 ½ oz canned diced tomatoes
- 8 oz dried green lentils
- 4 - 5 oz curly kale, stems removed
- 24 oz water
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1138 kJ / 278 kcal
- 13 g
- 27 g
- 13 g
- 11 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Meatloaf with Mushroom Sauce
Turkey Taco Bowl
Curried Chicken and Apple Salad
Buffalo Burger with Bourbon Glazed Onions
Bourbon Butter Basted Roast Turkey
Peruvian Steak Bowl with Aji Verde
Sweet Potato Pancakes
Piri Piri Chicken with Chopped Vegetable Salad
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce