Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sausage and Lentil Stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 3 ½ oz carrots, sliced (approx. 1 in.)
- 3 ½ oz celery, sliced (approx. 1 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz olive oil
- 8 oz spicy Italian sausage, casing removed, sliced (approx. 1 in.)
- 14 ½ oz canned diced tomatoes
- 8 oz dried green lentils
- 4 - 5 oz curly kale, stems removed
- 24 oz water
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1097.8 kJ / 262.4 kcal
- 12.7 g
- 25.3 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.8 g
- 5.2 g
- 385.8 mg
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Eggplant, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
Chickpea and Lentil Soup with Dukkah
Butternut Squash Coconut Curry
Black Bean Soup with Parmesan Crisps
Eggplant and Tomato Pasta
Carrot and Brussels Sprouts Risotto