Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 3 ½ oz carrots, sliced (approx. 1 in.)
- 3 ½ oz celery, sliced (approx. 1 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 oz olive oil
- 8 oz spicy Italian sausage, casing removed, sliced (approx. 1 in.)
- 14 ½ oz canned diced tomatoes
- 8 oz dried green lentils
- 4 - 5 oz curly kale, stems removed
- 24 oz water
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 1138 kJ / 278 kcal
- 13 g
- 27 g
- 13 g
- 22 mg
- 11 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant