Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Quick Thai Chicken Curry
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 ½ oz yellow onions, halved
- ½ - 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 oz oil
- 3 ½ oz Thai red curry paste
- 14 oz coconut milk
- 5 oz water
- 16 - 17 oz waxy potatoes (e.g. Yukon Gold, red potatoes, fingerling), peeled, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 oz carrots, cut into bite-size pieces
- 24 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed (1½ in.)
- 6 oz frozen peas
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh cilantro, leaves only, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2539 kJ / 607 kcal
- 49 g
- 33 g
- 29 g
- 7.5 g