Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g whole chicken legs (approx. 2 whole chicken legs), with skin and bone, cut in pieces (4-5 cm)
- 10 g fish sauce
- 15 g garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 20 g cooking oil
- 2 stalks fresh lemongrass, white part only, cut in pieces
- 50 g shallots (approx. 1 shallot)
- ½ fresh red chilli, deseeded, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 907.9 kJ / 217 kcal
- 15.6 g
- 7.3 g
- 13.9 g
- 0.5 g
Fast and easy stir fried mee hoon
Oil-free honey chicken wings
Braised Yee Mee
Ginger sesame oil chicken
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Chicken, Mushroom and Chinese Sausage Rice
Chicken porridge with century egg
Thai Style Fried Mee Hoon
Dried Chilli Chicken with Potato
Braised Chicken with Mushroom