Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Chicken with Chilli Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g water
- 500 g whole chicken legs (approx 2 whole chicken legs), with skin, boneless
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 slices fresh ginger
- 1 spring onion, cut in 4 cm length
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp chilli oil
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 dried chillies, deseeded, cut in 1 cm length
- 1 tsp Chinese rice wine (Shaoxing Hua Tiao)
- ½ tsp sesame oil, dark (roasted)
- 1 sprig fresh coriander, leaves only, to garnish
- 1 pinch white sesame seeds, toasted, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1372 kJ / 327 kcal
- 15 g
- 4 g
- 28 g
Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken
Chicken, Mushroom and Chinese Sausage Rice
Chinese Style Stir-Fried Vegetables
Braised Chicken with Mushroom
Ginger chicken wings
Spicy Black Pepper Chicken
Xi hu niu rou geng (beef broth)
Golden Sand Prawns (Salted Egg Prawns)
Steamed Fish With Pickled Chilli And Black Beans
Kung Po Chicken (Dried Chilli Chicken)