Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Potato Stuffed Shells with Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 30 conchiglie pasta (lg. shells)
- 3 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 12 oz cauliflower florets (approx. ½ med. head)
- 11 oz water
- 1 ½ tsp vegetable stock paste
- 5 oz coconut cream
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ⅛ tsp white pepper
- 5 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 16 oz sweet potatoes, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 4 oz water
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock paste
- 11 oz ricotta cheese
- 4 oz baby spinach
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- per 1 piece
- 393 kJ / 94 kcal
- 3 g
- 15 g
- 3 g
- 1 g