Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 oz olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 21 oz ripe tomatoes, cut into pieces (¾ in.)
- 1 ½ tsp salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 16 oz eggplant, cut into pieces (¾ in.)
- 12 ½ oz dried pasta, eg. farfalle (bow tie pasta) or amori
- 24 ½ oz water
- 3 sprigs fresh basil leaves (approx. 20 medium leaves)
- per 1 portion
- 2146 kJ / 513 kcal
- 19 g
- 85 g
- 13 g
- 10 mg
- 10 g