Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Eggplant and Tomato Pasta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 1 oz olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered
oz ripe tomatoes, cut into pieces (¾ in.)
or 21 oz canned whole tomatoes
- 1 ½ tsp salt, or to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 16 oz eggplant, cut into pieces (¾ in.)
- 12 ½ oz dried pasta, eg. farfalle (bow tie pasta) or amori
- 24 ½ oz water
- 3 sprigs fresh basil leaves (approx. 20 medium leaves)
- per 1 portion
- 2146 kJ / 513 kcal
- 19 g
- 85 g
- 13 g
- 10 g
Lentil Mushroom Stroganoff
Risotto with Broccolini
Lemony Broccoli and Chickpea Pitas
One-Pot Barley and Vegetables
Smoked Salmon and Zucchini Pasta
Greek Lentils and Rice