Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 32 oz water
- 2 oz brown rice
- 2 oz farro
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 oz old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 2 oz red bell peppers, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 2 oz yellow onions, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 1 oz carrots, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp chili flakes
- sunflower oil, to fry
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- avocado, thinly sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1561 kJ / 373 kcal
- 8 g
- 60 g
- 10 g
- 6 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Kids Carrot Crêpes with Tomato Sauce
Rice Salad with Watermelon and Mozzarella
Tomato Tart Tatin
Crispy Eggplant with Tomato Basil Sauce (Hestan Cue™)