Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Potato and Zucchini Frittata
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz fresh parsley, leaves only (approx. 25 stems)
- 3 ½ oz red onions, quartered (approx. ½ med. onion)
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 7 oz sweet potatoes, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. 1 sm. potato)
- 3 ½ oz zucchini, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. 1 zucchini)
- 3 ½ oz red bell peppers, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. 1 med. pepper)
- 6 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried chili flakes (optional)
- 8 oz buffalo mozzarella cut into rounds (¼ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1848.7 kJ / 441.9 kcal
- 27.2 g
- 16.8 g
- 29.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 11.6 g
- 2.9 g
- 824.5 mg
Risotto with Spinach and Peas
Eggplant, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Roasted Vegetables with Farro and Lemon Feta Dressing (Ben)
Black Bean Walnut Patties
Moroccan Chicken Bowl
Quinoa Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette
Texas White Bean Salad
Herb Stuffing with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts
1h 10 min
Chickpea Patties with Lemon Kale Salad
Chicken and Spinach Salad with Bulgur Wheat
Thai Curry Noodles