Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Potato and Zucchini Frittata
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz fresh parsley, leaves only (approx. 25 stems)
- 3 ½ oz red onions, quartered (approx. ½ med. onion)
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 7 oz sweet potatoes, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. 1 sm. potato)
- 3 ½ oz zucchini, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. 1 zucchini)
- 3 ½ oz red bell peppers, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. 1 med. pepper)
- 6 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried chili flakes (optional)
- 8 oz buffalo mozzarella cut into rounds (¼ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1632 kJ / 390 kcal
- 26 g
- 17 g
- 24 g
- 3 g
Mushroom and Spinach Strata
Eggplant, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Lentil Mushroom Stroganoff
Sausage and Lentil Stew
Smoked Salmon and Brie Quiche
Black Bean Walnut Patties
Chicken and Quinoa Salad
Orange Balsamic Beet and Quinoa Salad
Eggplant "Meatballs" with Romesco Sauce