Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sweet Potato and Zucchini Frittata
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz fresh parsley, leaves only (approx. 25 stems)
- 3 ½ oz red onions, quartered (approx. ½ med. onion)
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 7 oz sweet potatoes, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. 1 sm. potato)
- 3 ½ oz zucchini, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. 1 zucchini)
- 3 ½ oz red bell peppers, cut into 1 in. pieces (approx. 1 med. pepper)
- 6 large eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp dried chili flakes (optional)
- 8 oz buffalo mozzarella cut into rounds (¼ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 1632 kJ / 390 kcal
- 26 g
- 17 g
- 24 g
- 3 g
Lentil Mushroom Stroganoff
Eggplant, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Black Bean Walnut Patties
Zucchini and Cheese Soufflés
Beef Chili with Lemon Feta
Curried Cauliflower and Chickpea Salad
White Bean Quinoa Risotto with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
New Jersey Tomato Pie
Carrot and Brussels Sprouts Risotto
Eggplant "Meatballs" with Romesco Sauce