Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- 1 lemon, zested, plus 1 oz freshly squeezed juice
- 32 oz water
- 6 oz broccoli florets
- 6 oz yellow squash, halved, sliced on the bias (¼ in.)
- 4 oz carrots, peeled, sliced on the bias (¼ in.)
- 4 oz red onion, sliced in half moons (¼ in.)
- 4 oz red bell pepper, in strips (¼ in.)
- 10 oz orecchiette pasta, dried
- grated Parmesan cheese, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1121 kJ / 268 kcal
- 9 g
- 44 g
- 7 g
- 1 mg
- 4 g