Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 lemon
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 tsp salt, divided
- 32 oz water
- 6 oz broccoli florets
oz yellow squash, halved, sliced on the bias (¼ in.)
or 6 oz zucchini, halved, sliced on the bias (¼ in.)
- 4 oz carrots, peeled, sliced on the bias (¼ in.)
- 4 oz red onion, sliced in half moons (¼ in.)
- 4 oz red bell pepper, in strips (¼ in.)
- 10 oz orecchiette pasta, dried
- grated Parmesan cheese, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1068.1 kJ / 255.3 kcal
- 8.1 g
- 43.6 g
- 5.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.9 g
- 3.3 g
- 809 mg
Risotto with Broccolini
Buckwheat and Butternut Squash Risotto
Creamy Pasta with Peas
Eggplant and Tomato Pasta
Sun-Dried Tomato Spaghetti
Cauliflower "Fried" Rice
Smoked Salmon and Zucchini Pasta
Holiday Couscous (Kris Morningstar)