Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kids Carrot Crêpes with Tomato Sauce
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 ½ oz mozzarella, in pieces
- 3 ½ oz cheddar cheese, in pieces
oz whole milk
or 14 oz dairy free milk of choice
- 7 oz carrots, in pieces (1 in.)
- 3 large eggs
- 3 ½ oz all-purpose flour (see Tip)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 shallot (approx. 1.5 oz)
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 fresh basil leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to fry and grease
- 10 ½ oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ½ oz water
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 3 ½ oz fresh spinach leaves
- per 1 piece
- 420 kJ / 100 kcal
- 5 g
- 6 g
- 6.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 3 g
- 0.9 g
- 136 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
White Pesto Pasta
Rice Salad with Watermelon and Mozzarella
Tomato Tart Tatin
Crispy Eggplant with Tomato Basil Sauce (Hestan Cue™)