Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 ½ oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 3 oz whole wheat flour
- 6 oz water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- ½ tsp whole black peppercorns
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 green onions, white and green parts, divided
- 6 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 oz whole milk
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 oz yellow squash, thinly sliced rounds
- 2 oz zucchini, thinly sliced rounds
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- per 1 piece
- 669 kJ / 160 kcal
- 6 g
- 23 g
- 5 g