Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Summer Squash Flatbread
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 ½ oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 3 oz whole wheat flour
- 6 oz water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- ½ tsp whole black peppercorns
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 green onions, white and green parts, divided
- 6 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 oz whole milk
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 oz yellow squash, thinly sliced rounds
- 2 oz zucchini, thinly sliced rounds
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- per 1 piece
- 669 kJ / 160 kcal
- 6 g
- 23 g
- 5 g
- 2 g
Butternut Squash Coconut Curry
Lamb Meatballs with Couscous and Mint Yogurt
Stuffed Peppers with Herbed Quinoa
Apple and Cranberry Farro Salad
Orzo with Salmon, Green Beans and Avocado Sauce
Orange Balsamic Beet and Quinoa Salad
Chicken and Quinoa with Peach Salsa
Greek Lentils and Rice
Chicken Stew with Cannellini Beans