Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lemon Caper Potato Salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz bacon, cut into ½ in. pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ oz Dijon mustard
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 oz white vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- 25 oz water
- 60 oz Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into ½ in. pieces
- 4 large eggs
- 6 oz celery, cut into ¼ in. pieces
- 5 oz pickles, cut into ¼ in. pieces
- 3 oz green onions, cut into ¼ in. pieces (approx. 4 onions)
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 oz mayonnaise
- per 1 portion
- 1251 kJ / 299 kcal
- 8 g
- 30 g
- 17 g
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Roast Potatoes (Betty)
Roasted Potato Salad
Steamed Corn on the Cob
Green Goddess Salad
Steamed Veggies with Cauliflower Hummus
Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes
Lemon Caper Asparagus