Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 oz shallots, in pieces
- 2 oz unsalted butter, divided
- ½ tsp salt, divided, to taste
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, undrained, julienned
- 8 oz fresh broccolini, in florets (2 in.)
- 11 oz risotto rice (e.g. Carnaroli, Arborio) with 14-15 minutes cooking time (see Tip)
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 29 oz water
- 1 heaping tsp vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
- 4 oz toasted pine nuts, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2025 kJ / 484 kcal
- 12 g
- 52 g
- 26 g
- 5 g