Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Risotto with Broccolini
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 oz shallots, in pieces
- 2 oz unsalted butter, divided
- ½ tsp salt, divided, to taste
- 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes, in oil, undrained, julienned
- 8 oz fresh broccolini, in florets (2 in.)
- 11 oz risotto rice (e.g. Carnaroli, Arborio) with 14-15 minutes cooking time (see Tip)
- 2 oz dry white wine
- 29 oz water
heaping tsp vegetable stock paste (see Tip)
or 1 heaping tsp homemade vegetable stock paste
- 4 oz toasted pine nuts, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2025 kJ / 484 kcal
- 12 g
- 52 g
- 26 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 5 g
- 394 mg
Aji Verde Sauce
Risotto with Spinach and Peas
Pasta Fagioli Soup
Sweet Potato and Zucchini Frittata
Moroccan Salmon with Lemony Couscous and Vegetable Soup
Lemon Caper Salmon with Ribbon Squash
Ratatouille with Pecorino
Farro Risotto with Rosemary Chicken
Green Lentil Risotto with Asparagus
Lemon Chicken with Couscous and Artichokes
Chicken and Farro Harvest Salad