Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Spidey Chicken à la King
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 4 oz carrots, cut into pieces
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces, plus extra to grease
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 oz sherry
- 16 oz chicken breast, skinless, boneless, pieces (1 in.)
- 4 oz whole milk
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 oz frozen peas
- 4 oz pimentos, drained
- puff pastry, ready-made, thawed
- 4 - 5 pitted black olives, sliced
- per 1 portion
- 1473 kJ / 352 kcal
- 21 g
- 24 g
- 19 g
- Saturated fat
- 8 g
- 4 g
- 609 mg