Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Salmon Fillets with Salsa Verde
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5 anchovy fillets, in oil
- 1 lemon, thin peelings of skin and juice
- 25 g fresh parsley, tough stems removed
- 25 g fresh basil, tough stems removed
- 50 g pickled baby capers, drained
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
Salmon and Assembly
- 500 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g new potatoes, quartered
- 4 fresh salmon fillets (approx. 120 g each)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced (5 mm)
- 200 g mangetout
- per 1 portion
- 2011 kJ / 483 kcal
- 33 g
- 12 g
- 33 g
Sicilian Prawn Salad
Hake Salad with Mango and Lime Mayonnaise
Luxury Fish Pie with Parmesan and Garlic Sweet Potato Mash
Salmon with Spinach, Tomatoes and Lentils
Haddock and Potato Traybake with Steamed Vegetables
Salmon with Sticky Tomato Glaze
Sea Bass with Cavolo Nero, Cannellini Beans and Red Pepper
Salmon and Courgette en Croute
Trout with Pesto, Tomatoes and Vegetables
Steamed Salmon with Courgetti
Miso Cod with Broccoli Rice