Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta salad with salmon and vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 100 g orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 ½ tsp salt
g fresh salmon fillets, skinless
or 400 g swordfish fillets
- 200 g frozen green peas
- 240 g short dried pasta (e.g. mezze penne rigate), 10 minutes cooking time
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g salted capers, rinsed
- 80 g black olives, pitted
- 350 g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves or quarters
- 1 pinch ground black pepper (optional)
- 10 g lemon juice (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1497 kJ / 357 kcal
- 21 g
- 35 g
- 14 g
- 5.8 g
Ginger chicken wings
Spinach and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
Stir-fried noodles with vegetables
Potatoes Stuffed with Soya Mince, Spinach and Pine Nuts
Smoked Chocolate Mousse
Iced matcha coconut caramel latte
Hearty Soya Bean Soup
Vegan Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo
Spiced Potato Salad with Herb Yoghurt, Watercress and Peas
Potato and Vegetable Salad with Chicken
Chinese Noodles with Turkey in Plum Sauce