Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tarragon Chicken Quiche
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 5 oz aged white cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 3 oz yellow cornmeal
- 7 ½ oz all-purpose flour, plus extra to dust
- 3 ½ oz white wine
- 2 ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 ½ oz shallots, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 12 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 large eggs
- 8 oz cream
- per 8 portions
- 15736 kJ / 3761 kcal
- 159 g
- 260 g
- 221 g
- 13 g