Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Zucchini and Cheese Soufflés
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz oil, plus extra to grease
- 3 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces (approx. ¾ in.)
- 3 ½ oz white onions, quartered (approx. ½ large onion)
- 1 garlic clove
- 10 ½ oz zucchini, peeled, cut into pieces (approx. 2 in.) (approx. 1½ medium zucchini)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 ½ oz whole milk
- 3 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ½ oz raclette cheese, cut into 8 equal pieces
- per 1 portion
- 741 kJ / 177 kcal
- 10 g
- 13 g
- 9 g
- 1 g