Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rustic Potatoes with Chorizo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
oz Pepper Jack cheese, cubed (½ in.), divided
or 5 oz Monterey Jack cheese, cubed (½ in.), divided
- 3 oz white onion, quartered
- 1 - 2 oz fresh jalapeño chili (approx. 3 chilies) halved, de-seeded optional, plus extra to garnish
- 12 oz chorizo, cut into pieces (¼ in.)
- 32 - 33 oz red potatoes, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- 15 oz water
- 2 oz unsalted butter, cubed (½ in.)
- 1 oz whole milk
- 2 ½ oz green onions, cut on the bias (¼ in.), divided
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 1615 kJ / 386 kcal
- 16 g
- 21 g
- 27 g
- 2 g