Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Potatoes with Chorizo
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz red onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh bird's eye chili, seeds removed (optional), to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- 1 can diced tomatoes (approx. 28 oz)
- ¼ - ½ tsp sea salt, to taste
- 28 - 30 oz Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 1 in.)
- 16 oz chorizo sausages, thinly sliced (¼ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 828 kJ / 197 kcal
- 11 g
- 13 g
- 10.5 g
- 2.9 g
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
Citrus-Glazed Salmon with Roasted Cauliflower Salad
Chicken Roulade with Prosciutto and Cheese
Thanksgiving Stuffing Meatloaf
Spicy Pork with Tomatoes
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings
Sweet and Spicy Takeout Chicken
Roasted Pork Loin (Betty)