Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 oz red onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 - 2 fresh bird's eye chili, seeds removed (optional), to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch smoked paprika
- 1 can diced tomatoes (approx. 28 oz)
- ¼ - ½ tsp sea salt, to taste
- 28 - 30 oz Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces (approx. 1 in.)
- 16 oz chorizo sausages, thinly sliced (¼ in.)
- per 1 portion
- 828 kJ / 197 kcal
- 11 g
- 13 g
- 10.5 g
- 2.9 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Chopped Asian Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Shrimp Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto