Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Corn and Bacon Chowder
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz bacon, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- 6 oz yellow onion, quartered
- 5 oz red bell pepper, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 32 oz frozen sweet corn, defrosted, divided
- 15 oz reduced fat milk (2%)
- per 1 portion
- 1146 kJ / 274 kcal
- 9 g
- 32 g
- 14 g
- 4 g
Creamed Pearl Onions with Ham
Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie
Garlic Shrimp and Grits
Beef and Apple Cabbage Rolls
Bacon and Ranch Chicken Salad
Shrimp and Grits
Garlic Mashed Potatoes