Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz bacon, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- 6 oz yellow onion, quartered
- 5 oz red bell pepper, cut into pieces (1 in.)
- 32 oz frozen sweet corn, defrosted, divided
- 15 oz reduced fat milk (2%)
- per 1 portion
- 1146 kJ / 274 kcal
- 9 g
- 32 g
- 14 g
- 23 mg
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Ramen Noodle Soup
Biltmore Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
Curry, Ginger Kabocha Squash Soup
Mantou Buns with Butternut Squash Soup (TM6 Metric)