Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 g fresh parsley, leaves only
- 140 g carrots, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 60 g spring onions, cut in pieces (4 cm)
- 120 g raisins
- 120 g raw unsalted peanuts
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 550 g white cabbage (approx. 1 small head), core removed, cut in pieces
- 240 g mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, or to taste
- per 1 portion
- 2113 kJ / 510 kcal
- 8.2 g
- 23.3 g
- 41.2 g
Broccoli Salad with Red Peppers and Pine Nuts
5-Second Traffic Light Salad
Broccoli, red peppers and pine nuts salad
Super Quick Broccoli Salad
Chestnut and Cranberry Stuffing
Carrot and Coconut Salad