Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g tomato juice
- 100 g vodka
- 40 g lemon juice
- 200 g ice cubes
- 1 - 2 pinches celery salt, to taste (optional)
- ¼ - ½ tsp fine sea salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- ice cubes, for serving, to taste
- 1 - 4 drops Tabasco, to taste
- 1 - 4 drops Worcestershire sauce, to taste
- 2 celery stalks, washed, cut in half
- per 1 glass
- 340 kJ / 81 kcal
- 1.5 g
- 4.6 g
- 0.2 g
Raspberry and Basil Sangria
Allergen Friendly Tuna and Sun-dried Tomato Courgetti
Roast Lamb with Vegetables and Mint Sauce
Popcorn Prawns with Vegan Aioli and Cocktail Sauce
Sicilian Iced Coffee
1h 15 min
Beetroot and Berry Sorbet