Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 - 2 fresh red chillies, hot, deseeded and halved, to taste
- 70 g bacon, cured and smoked, sliced, cut in strips
- 150 g plum tomatoes, diced, (1-2 cm)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 200 - 250 g water (to just cover pasta)
- 100 - 120 g penne pasta (or other short dried pasta)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 3087 kJ / 734 kcal
- 35 g
- 88 g
- 25 g
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Pasta in Tomato Sauce with Chorizo
Steamed Eggs Sunny Side Up
Smashed Plum Tomato Bruschetta with Poached Eggs
Steamed Hake with 7 Colour Rice
Steamed Salmon with Courgetti
Jalapeño Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Smoked Salmon and Courgette Pasta
Pasta with Prawn and Pepper Sauce