Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g dried spaghetti (10 minutes cooking time)
- 1650 g water
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 ¼ - 3 ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g pecorino cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm) (optional)
- 1 shallot (30 g), halved
- 150 g pancetta
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 egg yolk, from medium egg
- per 1 portion
- 751 kJ / 314 kcal
- 27 g
- 63 g
- 43 g
- Saturated fat
- 18 g
- 63 g
- 1287 mg
Chicken Kievs with Potato Salad and Green Beans
Steamed Duck Dumplings with Sticky Plum Dipping Sauce
Sticky Sesame Chicken
Spaghetti alla Carbonara
Spaghetti Arrabiata with Tuna
Chocolate-filled Cinnamon Pretzel Bites
Turkish Eggs on Greek Yoghurt with Toast and Green Salad
Ham and Cheese Puff Pinwheels
Melting Snowman Biscuits