Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g dried spaghetti (10 minutes cooking time)
- 1650 g water
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 ¼ - 3 ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 30 g pecorino cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm) (optional)
- 1 shallot (30 g), halved
- 150 g pancetta
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 egg yolk, from medium egg
- per 1 portion
- 751 kJ / 314 kcal
- 27 g
- 63 g
- 43 g
- Saturated fat
- 18 g
- 63 g
- 1287 mg
Crispy Smashed Jersey Royals with Salsa Verde
Strawberry Champagne Cocktail with Mini Savoury Cheesecakes
Sticky Sesame Chicken
Spaghetti alla Carbonara
Salmon with Lemon Hollandaise, Asparagus and Rice
Grisons Barley Soup
Quick Thai Chicken Curry with Basmati Rice
Sous-vide Sausage Ragù
Caramel Pecan Macarons
Pulled Pork Burgers