Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Goats Cheese and Caramelised Onion Quinoa Tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1000 g water
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l), crumbled
- 200 g quinoa
- 1 butternut squash (approx. 600 g), peeled and diced (2 cm)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 400 g red onions, thinly sliced (3 mm)
- 15 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 30 g balsamic vinegar, plus 1 Tbsp
- 2 medium eggs
- 150 g soft goat's cheese
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- 2 - 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- per 1 slice
- 1415 kJ / 338 kcal
- 18.8 g
- 24.3 g
- 17.5 g
Roasted Aubergine Salad with Tahini Dressing
Aubergine Parmigiana - Parmigiana di melanzane
Courgette and Feta Risotto
Leek and Lancashire Cheese Quiche
Sweet Potato, Pecan and Blue Cheese Risotto
Baked Eggs in Tomato and Lentils with Goat’s Cheese Sauce
Pea and Courgette Tarts
Pear and Gorgonzola Risotto
Sweet Potato and Courgette Frittata
Stuffed Butternut Squash with Feta
Lemon and Roast Garlic Speltotto
Sweet Potato Strudel with Spinach and Pine Nuts