Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Spinach and Cheese Strata
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 180 g Gruyère cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 60 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 680 g milk
- 9 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 100 g onions, quartered
- 50 g unsalted butter, diced, plus extra for greasing
- 1 garlic clove
- 280 g frozen spinach, defrosted and water squeezed out (drained weight)
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 250 g bread, cut in cubes (3 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2271 kJ / 544 kcal
- 32.9 g
- 26.1 g
- 31.9 g
Janssons Frestelse (Jansson’s Temptation)
Pesto Baked Eggs
Napoli Potato Cake
Goat's Cheese Pie
Ricotta and Sun-Dried Tomato Cheesecake
Ricotta, Mint and Courgette Lasagne
Apricot Raspberry Cheesecake
Mini Peppers Stuffed with Homemade Ricotta - Piccoli peperoni ripieni di ricotta
Curried Panini Bread - Panini al curry e ricotta