Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Stuffed Butternut Squash with Feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 butternut squash, halved lengthways
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only, finely chopped
- 600 g water
- 100 g quinoa
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red onion, quartered (approx. 100 g)
- 1 celery stalk, cut in pieces (approx. 75 g)
- 1 carrot, cut in pieces (approx. 75 g)
- 20 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 1 sweetcorn cob, kernels only
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 20 g currants
- 30 g toasted pine nuts
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stems, chopped
- 2 tsp Tamari sauce
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds, for sprinkling
- 70 g feta cheese, for crumbling
- per 1 portion
- 1964 kJ / 467 kcal
- 13 g
- 46 g
- 23 g
- 12 g