Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Stuffed Butternut Squash with Feta
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 butternut squash, halved lengthways
- 20 g olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp
- 1 sprig fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm long), leaves only, finely chopped
- 600 g water
- 100 g quinoa
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red onion, quartered (approx. 100 g)
- 1 celery stalk, cut in pieces (approx. 75 g)
- 1 carrot, cut in pieces (approx. 75 g)
- 1 sweetcorn cob, kernels only
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 20 g currants
- 30 g toasted pine nuts
- 1 - 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves and stems, chopped
- 2 tsp Tamari sauce
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds, for sprinkling
- 70 g feta cheese, for crumbling
- per 1 portion
- 1964 kJ / 467 kcal
- 13 g
- 46 g
- 23 g
- 12 g
Chickpea, Squash and Kale Stew
Orzo Salad with Artichoke and Feta
Goats Cheese and Caramelised Onion Quinoa Tart
Kale Pesto Pasta Salad
Stuffed Courgettes - Zucchine farcite
Broccoli and Oat Crumble with Vegan Cheese
Root Vegetable Gratin
Balsamic Spelt Salad
Pearl Barley and White Bean Stew
Vegetable Oat Bake