Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fontina and Walnut Risotto - Risotto con Fontina e noci
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g walnut halves
- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves (1 large handful)
- 1 garlic clove
- 80 g shallots, halved
- 20 g olive oil
- 70 g white wine
- 270 g risotto rice
- 620 g water, boiling
- 1 vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 100 g Fontina cheese, diced (1 cm)
- per 1 portion
- 2362 kJ / 564 kcal
- 20.8 g
- 55 g
- 27.5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello