Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Chicken, Butternut Squash and Toasted Pine Nut Risotto
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g pine nuts
- 40 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g fresh parsley, cut in pieces
- 60 g onion, halved
- 300 g butternut squash, peeled, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 150 g dry white wine
- 250 g risotto rice
- 10 - 12 fresh sage leaves, to taste
- 600 g liquid chicken stock
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, or to taste
- 200 g cooked chicken meat (see tip), cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 20 g unsalted butter, diced
- per 1 portion
- 2607.9 kJ / 623.3 kcal
- 25.3 g
- 70 g
- 24.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.7 g
- 3.5 g
- 1106.3 mg
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Chicken, Spinach and Leek Risotto
Sausage and Bacon Casserole
Petits Pois and Pancetta Risotto
Pumpkin Risotto with Bacon
Courgette and Feta Risotto
Chorizo and Butternut Squash Soup
Pea and Mint Risotto
Chicken and Barley Stew