Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, to grease
- 10 oz fresh raw shrimp, peeled, deveined (medium, 31-35 count)
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 pinch ground white pepper
- 10 oz cream cheese, cubed, divided
- 4 oz shallots, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh tarragon, finely chopped
- 27 oz water
- crackers, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 954 kJ / 228 kcal
- 10 g
- 6 g
- 19 g
- 1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Cranberry-Almond Chicken Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Chopped Asian Salad
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts