Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz shallots, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 sprigs parsley, leaves only, plus extra to garnish (approx. 0.5 oz)
- 15 sprigs thyme, leaves only (approx. 1 heaping tsp)
- 6 sprigs oregano, leaves only (approx. 1 heaping tsp)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 16 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced (¼ in.), divided
- 32 oz chicken thighs, air-chilled, boneless, skinless, halved
- 4 oz Marsala wine
- 4 oz chicken broth
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 oz all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 oz heavy whipping cream
- per 1 portion
- 2247 kJ / 537 kcal
- 52 g
- 14 g
- 28 g
- 2 g
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Meatballs with Tomato Sauce
Chicken Breasts Pizzaiola
Chicken Cacciatore with Orzo
Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Chicken Breasts Au Gratin in Chipotle Salsa (Ben)
Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
Sesame Orange Chicken