Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 homemade pie crust, chilled (9 in.)
- 8 oz unsalted butter, cut into pieces (½ in.)
- 6 oz dark brown sugar
- 6 ½ oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 packet/envelope gelatin powder, unflavored
- 1 - 2 tbsp sugar, to taste
- 16 oz heavy whipping cream
- 2 - 3 bananas, sliced (¼ in.)
- chocolate, grated, to garnish
- per 1 slices
- 3105 kJ / 742 kcal
- 4 g
- 52 g
- 60 g
- 1 g