Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Prawn and chicken laksa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 stalk fresh lemongrass, white part only, cut into pieces
- 1 brown onion (approx. 150 g), cut into halves
- 4 garlic cloves
- 8 macadamia nuts
- 1 - 2 fresh bird's eye chillies, trimmed and deseeded if preferred, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 5 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 sprigs fresh coriander, leaves, roots and stems (see Tips), plus extra for garnishing
- 1 tsp shrimp paste
- 450 g coconut milk
- 20 g butter
- 150 g water
- 2 tsp Chicken stock paste (see Tips)
- 8 fresh kaffir lime leaves, bruised
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
- 200 g dried rice noodles (approx. 3 mm wide)
- 200 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into cubes (2 cm)
- 300 g peeled raw prawns
- 180 g bok choy, cut into pieces
- 100 g bean sprouts, for garnishing
- per 1 portion
- 2138 kJ / 509.1 kcal
- 29.5 g
- 16.1 g
- 35.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 21.3 g
- 4.7 g
- 1071.8 mg