Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai Steamed Trout Parcels
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g groundnut oil
- 15 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 lime, finely grated zest and 15 g juice, plus extra for garnishing
- 15 g fresh coriander, ends of stalks removed, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 Tbsp coconut cream
- 1000 g water
- 2 fresh trout fillets, skinless (approx. 100 g each)
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 4 leaves round lettuce
- per 1 portion
- 994 kJ / 238 kcal
- 22.7 g
- 3.5 g
- 14.8 g
Keralan Fish Curry
Caldeirada (Fish Stew)
Miso Cod with Broccoli Rice
Brodet (Fish stew)
Sardine and Pea Pilaf
Marinated White Fish Fillets with Chermoula Sauce and Couscous Salad
Hake and Prawn Burger
Timatar Wali Macchi (Cod in Tomato Sauce)
Dahi Wali Macchi (Haddock Baked in Yoghurt)
Steamed Salmon Parcels