Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Thai Steamed Trout Parcels
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 15 g groundnut oil
- 15 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 spring onions, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 1 lime, finely grated zest and 15 g juice, plus extra for garnishing
- 15 g fresh coriander, ends of stalks removed, plus extra for garnishing
- 1 Tbsp coconut cream
- 1000 g water
- 2 fresh trout fillets, skinless (approx. 100 g each)
- 1 pinch fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper, or to taste
- 4 leaves round lettuce
- per 1 portion
- 994 kJ / 238 kcal
- 22.7 g
- 3.5 g
- 14.8 g
Five-spice Duck with Mushrooms, Asian Vegetables and Rice
Duck Breasts with Orange Ginger Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Sea Bass with Cavolo Nero, Cannellini Beans and Red Pepper
Salmon with Mango Sauce, Flat Green Beans and Carrots
Seared Sesame Steaks with Ginger Chopped Salad and Lime Couscous
Red Cabbage and Chicken Salad
Caldeirada (Fish Stew)
Grilled Pork Skewers with Turmeric
Thai Steamed Salmon Parcels
Chicken, Aubergine, Spinach and Lentil Curry, Quick Flatbreads, Frozen Fruit Sorbet
Pork and Mushroom Broth