Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sausage and butter bean winter stew
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, to garnish
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 - 4 tbsp duck fat, for frying (see Tips)
- 100 g streaky bacon, cut into pieces (2 cm)
- 1 carrot, cut into thin slices (5 mm)
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 400 g canned chopped tomatoes
- 100 g water
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste (see Tips)
- 400 - 500 g kransky sausages, cut into slices on the diagonal (1 cm - see Tips)
- 400 g canned butter beans, drained and rinsed (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 8 slices bread of choice (approx. 5 mm thickness )
- per 1 portion
- 3148.3 kJ / 749.6 kcal
- 25 g
- 22.5 g
- 60.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 19.9 g
- 9.3 g
- 1376.7 mg
Apricot chicken risotto
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Beef stew with buttermilk dumplings
Mexican cottage pie
Barley, bacon and chorizo soup
Curried sausages and lentils
Shepherd's pie with butter bean mash
Chorizo and bean winter warmer
Curried beef and noodles (Aussie chow mein)