Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Navajo fry bread with tomato bean salsa
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g self-raising flour, plus extra for dusting
- 150 g buttermilk
- 70 g olive oil, plus extra for shallow frying
- 125 g canned sweet corn kernels, rinsed and drained (approx. 70 g after draining)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 2 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 400 g canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- ½ iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 avocado, flesh only, cut into bite-size pieces
- sour cream, to serve
- pickled jalapeño chillies, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 2926 kJ / 696.7 kcal
- 16.9 g
- 72.3 g
- 35.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 6.7 g
- 10.9 g
- 1425.5 mg
Silverbeet and mushroom calzone
Stuffed capsicums with herbed quinoa
Cauliflower buffalo bites
Ricotta and spinach crespelle "cake"
Black bean enchiladas
Stuffed butternut pumpkin with feta
Jewelled quinoa salad
Mediterranean pasta salad
Beetroot, feta and spinach quiche
Risoni salad with artichoke and feta
Israeli couscous salad