Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Smoky chipotle beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 800 g canned pinto beans, rinsed and drained (approx. 500 g after draining)
- 1 red onion, cut into quarters
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into quarters
- 2 tsp chipotle chillies in adobo sauce
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 1 ½ tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 - 2 pinches sea salt
- per 6 portions
- 5002.4 kJ / 1191 kcal
- 65.6 g
- 172.2 g
- 7.7 g
- Saturated fat
- 2.3 g
- 68.6 g
- 3103 mg