Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 280 g onions, quartered
- 100 g celery, cut in pieces (5 cm)
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g carrots, diced (5 mm)
- 250 g dried green split peas, rinsed
- 1200 g water
- 1 ½ vegetable stock cubes (for 0.5 l each)
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp fine sea salt, plus extra for seasoning
- ¼ - ½ tsp ground black pepper, to taste, plus extra for seasoning
- per 1 portion
- 1342 kJ / 319 kcal
- 15.5 g
- 43 g
- 7.5 g
Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Tomato, Lentil and Thyme Soup
Creamy Asparagus, Potato and Leek Soup
Chickpea soup with spinach
Lentil, Red Pepper and Harissa Soup
Double Pea and Chorizo Soup
Creamy Pepper Soup
Spanish Green Lentil And Chorizo Soup
Swiss Chard, Chickpea and Tamarind Stew
Moroccan Bean Soup
Spring Greens Soup with Beans