Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g medium-grain white rice
- 1000 g water
- 1 tsp salt
- 600 - 700 g chicken breasts, cut into slices (1 cm)
- 30 g soy sauce
- 15 g sesame oil
- 20 g brown sugar
- 3 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot, cut into julienne
- 400 - 500 g kimchi, cut into bite-size pieces, with juices (see Tips)
- 1 sprig fresh coriander, leaves only, for garnishing
- sesame seeds, toasted, for garnishing
- sambal oelek, to serve (optional - see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 2430.3 kJ / 578.6 kcal
- 47.4 g
- 72.8 g
- 10.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 5.5 g
- 1542.7 mg
Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
Chicken in peanut sauce with chilli-cucumber salad
Teriyaki salmon bowl
Korean beef bowl
Beef and coconut soup
Ginger chicken wings
Sweet tamarind fish with mixed vegetables
Bun bo vien cha gio (meatballs and noodles with spring rolls)
Com ga rau thom (chicken with rice and mint)
Ma po dou fu (mapo tofu)
Pork with black bean sauce