Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g biltong, sliced, plus extra for serving
- 200 g Cheddar cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 150 g butter, cold, diced, plus extra for serving
- 500 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 250 g milk, plus extra for brushing
- per 1 piece
- 1528 kJ / 365 kcal
- 16 g
- 33 g
- 18 g
Boboti (Spiced Baked Mince Beef)
Decadent Dark Chocolate Brownies
Bunny Chow with Durban Curry
Mango Yoghurt with Condensed Milk
Lamb and Leek Pie
Tin Can Mealie Bread