Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 oz Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 3 oz panko bread crumbs
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 50 cremini mushrooms (medium size)
- 6 oz fennel, trimmed, cored, cubed, fronds reserved to garnish
- 4 oz red onion, in pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 16 oz ground pork sausage, broken into pieces
- 5 oz cream cheese, cubed
- per 1 piece
- 213 kJ / 51 kcal
- 3 g
- 2 g
- 4 g
- 0 g
Romaine Salad with Blue Cheese and Prosciutto Dust
Chicken Stroganoff Soup
Chicken with Creamed Spinach Crepes
Cajun Shrimp Steamer with Garlic Butter
Italian Wedding Soup
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Sauce
Beef Stew with Ghoulish Mashed Potato Ghosts
Pork Tenderloin with Whiskey Honey Sauce
Beef and Apple Cabbage Rolls
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad