Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Apple and Fig Stuffed Pork Chops
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 pork chops, bone in, thick cut (1¼-1½ in.) (approx. 2-2½ lb total)
- 1 ½ tsp salt, divided
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 6 dried figs, e.g., Turkish or Calimyrna (approx. 3.5 oz)
- 4 oz red onions, in pieces
- 3 oz cremini or baby portobello mushrooms, quartered
- 2 oz celery, in pieces
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp dried sage
- 4 oz Pink Lady apples, diced (¼ in.)
- 10 oz apple cider
- 8 oz chicken stock
- ½ oz Dijon mustard
- 16 oz baby rainbow carrots, trimmed, peeled
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter, chilled
- per 1 portion
- 2284 kJ / 546 kcal
- 53 g
- 46 g
- 17 g
- 7 g