Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 10 ½ oz long-grain white rice (soaked for 2 hours then drained)
- 45 ½ oz water, divided
- 35 oz Chinese white radishes/turnips, peeled, cubed (1 in.)
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to grease and pan fry
- ½ tsp salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper, to taste
- scallions, to garnish
- fresh red chilies, chopped, to garnish
- Chinese chives, to garnish
- per 1 slice
- 331 kJ / 79 kcal
- 2 g
- 13 g
- 2 g
- 1 g