Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 whole kampung chicken (800 g)
- 10 g salt
- 1100 g water
- 60 g Thai glutinous rice, soaked for 4 hours and drained
- 2 Chinese red dates, pitted
- 1 fresh Korean ginseng root (approx. 10 g)
- 6 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil (roasted)
- 50 g Korean ginseng wine (optional)
- 5 sprigs spring onions, chopped
- per 1 portion
- 4523 kJ / 1081 kcal
- 105 g
- 47 g
- 50 g
Quick Steamed Buns (Mantao)
Chicken porridge with century egg
Chawanmushi (Japanese savoury custard)
Chicken Porridge With Century Egg
Teochew Yam Paste with Gingko (Onee)
Chwee Kuih (steamed rice cake)
Teochew Seafood Porridge
Teochew Steamed Pomfret With Mee Hoon
Teochew Yam paste with gingko (Onee)
Steamed Chicken with Dang Gui
Homemade Fish Ball Soup